It feels so hard for me for being single woman. Hey it doesn't mean that I never think about having a relationship. But trust me, when you're in my shoes, you'll think about it over and over.. Oh yes, I'm a thinker.. And it really stressful for me to give my time for another.. Ask my friends, do I have enough times for them? No! Not because I don't want it. But because I can't! The activities and my overprotective parents really spent my times a lot!
Anyway, susahnya jadi single.. Mmmh.. saya baik sama seseorang, please, jangan dibilang saya menaruh hati. Maafin kalo saya terlalu ramah, tapi sebelum ada orang itu pun sikap saya sudah seperti ini.. Do not miss-understand it!
Kalo udah begitu, pasti saya nyesel banget kenapa saya masih sendiri.. Dan kepingin buru2 cari pasangan, biar ga diganggu orang. Tapi itu melenceng dari niat saya →having a relationship when I'm ready for it.. Bukan karena "gangguan" orang2 disekitar saya.. Cause I just want to be happy not being hurt or hurting somebody..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar